I would like to Thank Objects, and the Distance Between Them for nominating me and all of the wonderful things said about my blog 🙂
Here are the rules for the Real Neat Blog Award,
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
Here are the Questions
1. Do you have a writing process, and if so, what is it?
Not really, I just write.
2. How would you best describe your thoughts and the way you process what you experience?
I have to think about it… a lot. Then I figure out the root of all my feelings on what happened.
3. If you were able to capture a single memory or piece of yourself in a piece of writing, so that the reader was able to relate perfectly and understand, what would you capture and what form would the writing take?
I would capture one of the summer days I spent with Busha and AnaRose. We would wear matching or same pattern dresses that Busha made for us and we would play and go on walks and bike rides. The writing would be in the form of a poem or a story.
4. How has your approach to and vision of your blog changed since you first started it?
I thought I would have more mistakes to post about. I just need to open my eyes more.
5. What do you hope to achieve through your writing?
I want people to learn from my mistakes also for people to enjoy.
6. What is one goal or vision that you are working towards, what is currently impeding your obtaining it, and what are you doing to overcome the impediment?
Becoming a better older sister. I am working on paying them more attention.
7. What is one of your most memorable/favorite pieces of writing and why? If possible, please provide a link!
I don’t have one right now.
My Questions for my Nominees;
- What did you want to be as a child and why?
- If you could be an animal, what animal and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- Did you have an imaginary friend as a child, if so what was their name?
- Have you ever named a pet after a movie or book character?
- What was the last play you saw?
- What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Until Next Time,
Froggy Crochet 🙂